Monday, July 15, 2013

Email from Julie

This is a big part of what travel is about for me... Getting to know people who are so different, but the same.

Dear Robin ,
How are you ? Are You flying back to US today ?
Sarah and Andy arrived to Dali yesterday and we had breakfast in my place this morning. We were talking about you .
I went through our trip photos , I really enjoy this trip with you guys and specially all the chat with you .
I definitely want to keep in touch with you and hope we would meet up again somewhere in this world ,

You are very real, smart and special , please keep this way . Only smart people can see it .


Warm regards from Dali !

Juli

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. She is so, so, so right about you and I am glad she told you. See? It's not just me that sees it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice message. You will have to keep up with her. I'll look forward to hearing more about your trip.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete